[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Nodes not join Cluster - UDP discarded Message

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 09:58:05 EDT 2007

Ok, I've tested  my connection from one vm to the other using McastSenderTest and McastReceiverTest. I used the send_on_all_interfaces, and receive_on_all_interfaces options and the responses were displayed correctly.

That leads me to believe that my cluster configurations are where the problem lies. (cluster-services.xml)

 Could you direct me in solving the issue of the "NAKACK discarded message" error?

What are the issues surrounding such an error?

Once again thank you Bela...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101313#4101313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101313