[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Different conversations id or cid

rbcdexia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 10:07:43 EDT 2007

Hello,
I have the following problem:

When I press create button in my pojo BoletaList.xhtml this is the following url that seams sends:

http://localhost:8080/Boleta/BoletaEdit.seam?cid=2

How I can see it starts a conversation with cid = 2.

Then in this BoletaEdit.xhtml page I hace a select button to go to another page to select another object that is necesary to create the Boleta.

When I press the button I saw the the conversation changes:

http://localhost:8080/Boleta/ContrapartidaList.seam?from=BoletaEdit&cid=3&clr=true

How I can see seams starts automatically a new conversation with cid = 3 (so it is different from the other id).

Then when I select the object I come back to the BoletaEdit.xhtml but with the last conversationid as follow:

http://localhost:8080/Boleta/BoletaEdit.seam?contrapartidaContrapartidaid=8&cid=3&clr=true

The problem is that if I relaizaed some changes during converstion id = 2 (filling the simple Boleta fields) , these changes don't appear in conversation id = 3 .

How can I resolve this issue???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101320#4101320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101320