[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: identity authenticator method runs twice

jgreene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 10:34:22 EDT 2007

Pete -
My login method was executing more than once because I put the following line in my components.xml file:

<security:identity authenticate-method="#{loginManager.login}" />

Of course, at the time, I wasn't aware that the authenticate method executed more than once.

I certainly trust you jboss guys, but I was just wondering if and where it was documented so I could read more about it - we will probably using single sign-on down the road.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101341#4101341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101341