[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging and MySQL

haagenhasle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 12:47:53 EDT 2007

I was merely trying to be polite by asking if someone had got this working with MySQL, I wasn't trying to be rude.

I was using MySQL 4.1.22, which is the version that is specified in the "mysql-persistence-service.xml", as well as the version specified on the wiki.
(By the way, it seems the wiki (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMessagingDatabaseCompatibilityMatrix) hasn't been updated since version 1.2.0.)

I now tried upgrading to the lastest 5.0.45, and then it all suddenly worked..  I don't know the reason for this.. Maybe your testing wasn't as good as you thought? ;-)

I don't really understand why you give me an attitude and tell me to RTFM, would it hurt to help a newbie out and actually take a look at the problem I had?

Regards, Haagen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101389#4101389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101389