[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problem starting Messaging in ESB 4.2.1.GA

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 15:48:40 EDT 2007

"earniedyke" wrote : Tim,

  | I found 1.4.0.GA and downloaded it, copied over mysql-persistence-service.xml and it is working now. Must be very particular about things. Thanks for the help!!!!

That's great. :)

However I wouldn't recommend using 1.4.0.GA since it's been superceded by 1.4.0.SP1.

1.4.0.GA works pretty well but we have made some important bug fixes since then.

The reason 1.4.0.GA is not on the download list is we don't want to encourage people to use older versions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101448#4101448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101448