[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: jndi jboss service problem connecting

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 3 00:46:02 EDT 2007

"ByDcc" wrote :
  | Global JNDI Namespace
  |   +- persistence.units:unitName=cartstore (class: org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl)

I personally, haven't tried binding the entitymanager to the JNDI. Going by the JNDI tree contents that you posted, it looks like the JNDI name its bound to is persistence.units:unitName=cartstore. So your lookup code should be

Object obj=ic.lookup("persistence.units:unitName=cartstore");

Having said that, i am not sure why is persistence.units:unitName is being prefixed to the JNDI name. Give it a try and see if it works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101505#4101505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101505