[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - requestParameterMap

attodorov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 10:04:25 EST 2007

Hi guys,

I have a portlet, which is displaying a JSF page, and on the client side on an event I submit some parameters in the HTTP request. They are not visible in the externalContext() -> requestParameterMap , though.

I imagine this could be normal (i.e. the PortletRequest not showing the HttpServletRequest parameters), but only the ones for the portlet ? What is the best way (in terms of design and best practices) to access these parameters ?

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Angel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101587#4101587