[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Charts

aloleary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 14:47:16 EST 2007

Trinidad unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your situation) is SVG based, therefore only supports newer browsers and IE through an Adobe plugin.

What I am looking for, related to this, is if anyone know of an existing open source project that takes JFreeChart and brings it into the Ajax/JSF world ?... I know there are commercial implementations (ILog JViews) but I would prefer to use an open source package that allows me to both have the ability to modify the code and contribute to the project.

Any information/pointers to an Ajax enabled charting solution for the JBoss 'stack' : JBoss/Seam/RichFaces ...

I really like JFreeChart and have used it for many years... I would love to see a solution based around that software... I know the future is SVG but its not an option for me to enforce end users using a plugin....

Thanks in advance

-A-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101612#4101612

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101612