[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Quartz configuration in Seam 2.0B

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 21:18:02 EST 2007

Michael,

thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have done that, however I get this error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.seam.async.AsynchronousInvocation

My application is very simple, and I've only recently started building it.  It's using a seam-gen created framework.

My seam.quartz.properties file looks like this:

  | #============================================================================
  | # Configure Main Scheduler Properties
  | #============================================================================
  |
  | org.quartz.scheduler.instanceName Sched1
  | org.quartz.scheduler.instanceId AUTO
  | org.quartz.scheduler.rmi.export false
  | org.quartz.scheduler.rmi.proxy false
  |
  | #============================================================================
  | # Configure ThreadPool
  | #============================================================================
  |
  | org.quartz.threadPool.class org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool
  | org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount 100
  |
  | #============================================================================
  | # Configure JobStore
  | #============================================================================
  |
  | org.quartz.jobStore.misfireThreshold 60000
  |
  | org.quartz.jobStore.class org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX
  | org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.PostgreSQLDelegate
  | org.quartz.jobStore.useProperties false
  | org.quartz.jobStore.dataSource sitemonitorDS
  | org.quartz.jobStore.tablePrefix qrtz_
  |
  | #============================================================================
  | # Configure Datasources
  | #============================================================================
  |
  | org.quartz.dataSource.sitemonitorDS.jndiURL java:/sitemonitorDatasource

My scheduled method looks like this:

  |     @Asynchronous
  |     @Transactional
  |     public QuartzTriggerHandle scheduleSiteCheck(@Expiration
  |     Date pWhen, @IntervalDuration
  |     Long pInterval, Long pSiteId) {
  | 	Site site = (Site) entityManager.createQuery("from Site where id = :id").setParameter("id", pSiteId)
  | 		.getSingleResult();
  | 	checkSite(site);
  | 	return null;
  |     }

The only errors I see are related to the error I mentioned above.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Devon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101647#4101647