[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Is there any API that can be used for configuration at runti

vola do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 21:32:45 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I am trying to configure the JBoss AS 4.0.5 to see if it is possible to increase its capacity when the load is high.

I know that I can modify some xml files (e.g. service.xml, service-config.xml) to configure the JBoss AS. These can change the max thread numbers and max memory. I am building an autonomic application. So I was wondering if JBoss provides any API to configure these parameters?

In addition, will these modifications be effective immediately? Or, the JBoss AS has to restart to make the effecting happen?

I read through the javadoc of 4.0.5. It seems like ServiceConfigurator class is used for this purpose. Am I correct?

Thank you very much

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101651#4101651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101651