[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Webservice invocation woes!

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 03:06:04 EST 2007

Hi,

   according to your post it seems to me there are fighting two versions of SAAJ in your code. Try to ensure only JBoss SAAJ version is used. You can enforce this e.g. by setting up
the following JVM properties in your IDE:

-Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl
  | -Djavax.xml.soap.MetaFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl
  | -Djavax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPFactoryImpl

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101675#4101675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101675