[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - ClientUserTransactionService on unified invokers?

petertje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 04:36:34 EST 2007

Hi,

I noticed that in JBoss 4.2.1 most remote calls (e.g. all EJB container configurations) are directed over the new unified invokers. However, there is one service that is still explicitly using the "old style" jrmp invoker: UserTransactionService.

Now my question is: Is it possible to let this one use the unified invoker too? As the jrmp invoker is further not used (as fas as i can tell), we want to remove it from the configuration in order to limit the number of ports used...

Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards,
Peter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101689#4101689