[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Another conversation question ...

greko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 05:11:55 EST 2007

Hi Pete !

Thanks for your reply.

I've updated my code so that I always stay in the same conversation (no more nested).

I've also added this :

DeviceSearchAction.java

  |     @Observer("org.jboss.seam.afterTransactionSuccess.RTHDevice")
  |     public void refreshDevices() {
  |         logger.debug("refreshDevices() method called.");
  |         queryDevices();
  |     }

But I still have a problem : If I perform a submit on my edit screen, and the validation fails, my data is gone and not recreated. So if I click my cancel button, whithout finishing my transaction, I return to my previous list with empty data.
Is there another event to observe ? Or should I refresh my data each time I return to my list ?

Thanks a lot !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101693#4101693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101693