[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: getting ManagedBean out of Conversation

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 09:35:51 EST 2007

thank you, but I want to access to the same bean. I´ll explain myself a bit further:
I´ve a form to create a new POJO. I´m using flush-mode="manual" in the .page.xml, and while filling the info in the wire or whatever method of the pojoHome I´ve no way of accessing to the info filled up to that moment. If I save and invoke persist(), then the info is saved withouth problem. What, before submitting I want to access some values to make some process with them.
So, I want to access to the info that I have entered for instance in field 2, but before pressing a h:commandButton.
Checking in that moment pojoHome´s instance values are null. That´s way I thought about using conversation in caes it helped.
any idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101813#4101813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101813