[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 10:12:08 EST 2007

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your reply. Now I have not fully understood the Seam conversation strategy, but I think that if you remove the begin method invoked from a long running conversation, try using @Begin(join=true)  exception check from new conversation @Begin invoke, maybe this issue will be resolved. A new conversation started and the previous front would be put back.

I think that the propagate="none" is hard to use in production, since the non-cooperative user determine when he/she stop propagating in a conversation, then click other links. If put propagate="none" to the links which he/she may clicks, it seems that all links needs a propagate="none". It is very hard. Thanks for considering this issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101832#4101832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101832