[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Get request parameters from current page

vas_opel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 10:39:51 EST 2007

Hi ,

I am looking for a way to get the request parameters in a page.I have already found that in order to other information from your current page you have to run this command;

  | String currentPage = Pages.getViewId(facesContext);
  | String suffix= Pages.getSuffix();

I want something similar to retrieve the parameters. I have tried this but without success:

Page pages =Pages.instance().getPage(Pages.getViewId(facesContext));
  | List test2 = pages.getParameters();

Any ideas or information would be appreciated

Regards,
Vasilis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101850#4101850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101850