[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - @RunAs on MDB and not finished alignation of ejb3 security

obrien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 11:27:13 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm running JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA and having similar problems described in topic

http://www.jboss.org/?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=92450

When I'm trying to call security enabled session bean from MDB annotated with SecurityDomain and RunAs I'm still getting java.lang.IllegalStateException: No valid security context for the caller identity

I've validated that call to context.getCallerPrincipal() throws java.lang.IllegalStateException

I'm confused by duplicate tickets for this issue

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4198
vs
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4423

The first one is obviously closed as duplicate issue, but it's mentioned in 4.2.1 as fixed. Reason why I'm asking is because I can't find much of the changes (as tracked by subversion commits to JBAS-4423) in source code for 4.2.1.

Is it me missing something or the issue is still there?

Thanks a lot

Radim Marek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101875#4101875

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101875