[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - default value for <h:selectOneRadio with s:selectItems

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 12:38:50 EST 2007

Hi,
In a form I´m using s:selectItems to get the values that are to be shown by means of a selectOneRadio.
This is the code:

  | <s:decorate id="varMethodologyDecorationSelect" template="layout/edit.xhtml">
  |                 <ui:define name="label">#{messages['RstReport.rstMethodology']}</ui:define>
  |             <h:selectOneRadio value="#{rstReportHome.instance.rstMethodology}" required="true" requiredMessage="true">
  |                     <s:selectItems value="#{rstMethodologyList.resultList}" var="rstMethodology" label="#{rstMethodology.shortDescription}" />
  |                     <s:convertEntity/>
  |                     <a:support event="onchange" reRender="varMethodologyDecorationSelect"/>
  |             </h:selectOneRadio>
  |             </s:decorate>

It works ok, but I would like one specific value of the List to be selected by default. is it possible?
thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101905#4101905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101905