[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Job scheduling design question

Vincent321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 14:37:09 EST 2007

Dears,

I have to run jobs a certain intervals within a clustered environment.  For the moment, I have 2 choices in mind : EJB Timer or Quartz (started in a MBean).

Do you have any experience/suggestion on the best way to proceed ?

The job I want to make is not business critical but I want to avoid that each node on the cluster processed the same records multiple times.

Many thanks in advance for your responses

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101931#4101931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101931