[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - service-name-pattern

Sefai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 15:35:31 EST 2007

I have to call more than one web service in my web application. Each of the web services I call have different authentication mechanisms,some have none.I am trying to configure the clients using javaee:service-name-pattern.

<post-handler-chains>
  |     <javaee:handler-chain>
  |         <javaee:service-name-pattern xmlns:ns1="http://someUri/">ns1:SomeService</javaee:service-name-pattern>
  |         <javaee:handler>
  |             <javaee:handler-name>WSSecurity Handler Client (Some Service)</javaee:handler-name>
  |             <javaee:handler-class>org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.jaxws.WSSecurityHandlerClient</javaee:handler-class>
  |         </javaee:handler>
  |     </javaee:handler-chain>
  | </post-handler-chains>

This gives me the error org.xml.sax.SAXException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'post-handler-chains'. One of '{"urn:jboss:jaxws-config:2.0":feature, "urn:jboss:jaxws-config:2.0":property}' is expected. @ *unknown*[26,28].

I looked at the schema definitons in jbossws,there is javaee_web_services_client_1_2.xsd which defines service-name-pattern, but it is not imported in any other schema, all the samples I have seen use xsi:schemaLocation='urn:jboss:jaxws-config:2.0 jaxws-config_2_0.xsd' which imports javaee_web_services_1_2.xsd but not the client xsd.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something? How can I configure each web service to use different authentication mechanisms?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101957#4101957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101957