[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Framework, slow behaviours

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 15:50:45 EST 2007

Hey,

I developed an application that is heavily based on Seam Framework with hibernate/oracle server running  under Jboss 4.2.1,

I get very slow behaviors when searching / loading lists of entities by using EntityQuery,

I guess this is not directly related to the framework but I rather seeking for tips related to performance tuning,

Are there any caching / hibernate tips / anything I can do to make things work faster?

One of the most annoying thing is that at the moment the page access the entityQuery.resultList of the entityQuery object seam loads the data,

This is usually irrelevant when you have thousands of entities on the DB, is there a simple way to load the data only after search parameters were set? (without modifying the code too much :))

Thanks,
Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101962#4101962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101962