[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JSTL Test Boolean Question

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 16:21:04 EST 2007

I'm not sure why it doesn't appear to work or if I am doing something incorrectly.

Here is basically what I have.

  | <rich:column>
  |    <c:choose>
  |       <c:when test="${sop.isRequired}">
  |          <h:outputText value="#{sop.name}" style="color:#ff0000" />
  |       </c:when>
  |       <c:otherwise>
  |          <h:outputText value="#{sop.name}" />
  |       </c:otherwise>
  |    </c:choose>
  | </rich:column>

With this I never see the style applied and just the standard text output.

If I change:

  | <c:when test="${sop.isRequired}">
  | <c:when test="${true}">

The style is applied. I know that the values are correct for the isRequired field since when I just ouput the value such as:

  | <h:outputText value="#{sop.isRequired}" style="color:#ff0000" />

I will see the mix of true and false values rendered.

Thanks, S.D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101968#4101968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101968