[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: purgeDeadMembers Failing - what is the cause?

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 16:57:05 EST 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | A possibility is a slow replication...

It seemed that I may be causing the issue by not giving my cluster enough time to replicate the session throughout.

I tried waiting for about a minute before executing the refresh, but again, when I click the link OR hit the refresh button, the first info that gets displayed is old. It isn't until I refresh twice that accurate info is displayed. I will keep investigating, knowing my luck, I've configured this to happen without knowing it.

: {

Thanks again for the replies...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101983#4101983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101983