[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - javax.naming.NameNotFoundException when deploying inside .ea

daedalus_hammer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 18:58:51 EST 2007

Hi
I'm learning EJB 3.0 and so far I had 2 eclipse projects (an ejb ant project (similar to OReilly Enterprise JavaBeans Workbook project) and a war project managed by eclipse) and I decided I want to deploy both in an .ear file.
Until now, everything worked fine, but now when I try to look up a bean in one of the servlets I get a javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:

"javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: UserManagerBean not bound" ...

But in the jboss console I get:

"01:32:50,515 INFO [EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: com.website.Stateless.UserManager
Bean ejbName: UserManagerBean" .

Any idea why I can't look it up?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102019#4102019