[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DBUnit Data

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 23:32:49 EST 2007

Actually, I did notice that in the wiki example.  I gave DBUnitSeamTest a quick shot because of my disappearing data situation doing things the conventional way, but I kept getting a MalformedURLException wrapped in a DBUnit DatasetException.  I was probably doing something silly with the path to my seed file.  I can explore further in the morning when I get in the office.

I will let you know what happens, and maybe my experience will help others in the forum as well.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102060#4102060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102060