[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Web Beans Sneak Peek

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 23:41:18 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : But what about the core EJB functionality: Distribution (Remote, RMI etc.,). I'm excited to know little more about this.

Well, yeah, I need to write another installment covering that ... but, all you need to know is: you can use it all :-) And remember, EJB 3.1 will introduce a bunch of new stuff: singletons, bean-class local views, much improved timer service, etc.

Actually its pretty exciting what's going on in EJB 3.1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102064#4102064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102064