[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Threads blocked with the default use of JBOSS DataSource

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 00:27:23 EST 2007

"dmindupto" wrote :
  | Sometimes, we noticed that 2 threads are locked (see the following thread dump):

This can be normal , all I wanted to know is if this locking continues for longer time .
You should analyze the set of thread dumps(4 to 5) after the fixed intervals of 10-15 minutes , this will  let you know if this is leading to deadlock which should be the point of concern .
If this leads to deadlock you might need to get help from the oracle support .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102075#4102075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102075