[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Deploy existing spring app with different archive struct

springer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 03:45:55 EST 2007

Hi Ales,
thanks for your reply. So i have no requirement to deploy openwms only on JBoss AS 4.x. I still keep tracking spring deployer project for future features. I'am probably going to integrate openwms as an MBean service first.

In between, i'll push spring deployer for my needs :-)

But i think it should be possible in further releases to hold spring context files (and respectively spring web flow configs) in different subfolders of the .spring archive file.

Thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102116#4102116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102116