[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: service-name-pattern

Sefai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 08:51:47 EST 2007

I added this handler-chain in standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml,and it didn't work,then I added it in standard-jaxws-client-config.xml,I looked into the DEBUG output,and didn't see any anything regarding this config during deployment.So I posted here.

Then I worked on it more, and discovered that this client-config is loaded after you call it,not during deployment,and if you put service-name-pattern in endpoint-config you get an exception,but you dont get any exceptions if you put this in client-config. Also the web-service-call I want to make with secure works smooth, and other web-services-call I make continue to work without any security constraint,meaning this pattern provides us using different authentication mechanisms.

When I logged in this forum to post the resolution I saw your reply and I am confused. I changed the service-name-pattern definiton to point to an unsecured web-service-client,to test if it worked before by chance. But it didn't,it throw exception as excepted. And I am now confused more.

You say it is not supported,but it works as expected.

Can you enlighten me please?

best regards...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102216#4102216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102216