[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Install 2.6.2.GA from sources: no portlet in any page

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 09:15:50 EST 2007

Somehow the link I sent doesn't point to the correct section. Section 2.3.5 contains a note, referring to using the "ant deploy" task:

anonymous wrote :
  | This installs a bare version of Portal. In previous versions, several additional modules were deployed as well but this has since been modularized to provide greater flexibility. You might want to deploy additional modules to augment Portal (see Portal's module list for more information). You can also deploy all the modules all at once using build deploy-all in the build directory.

Maybe this should rather be put in Section 2.3.3 instead...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102222#4102222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102222