[jboss-user] [J2EE Compliance] - DEBUG [Server] Failed to create xmbean for: org.jboss.system

sp149 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 12:43:39 EST 2007

I recently installed the 8_Recommended patches on solaris 8. After rebooting the server j2ee is not starting.

I have no idea the way j2ee and jboss works. Would appreciate if someone could give me a detailed quick fix to this.

Thanks for your time.

====

DEBUG [Server] Failed to create xmbean for: org.jboss.system.server.ServerInfo
DEBUG [Server] Failed to create xmbean for: org.jboss.system.ServiceController
DEBUG [Server] Failed to create xmbean for: org.jboss.deployment.JARDeployer
DEBUG [Server] Failed to create xmbean for: org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer

====

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102287#4102287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102287