[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NPE when call seam web service on glassfish

tmatynia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 15:10:04 EST 2007

Well my webservice is meant to work asynchronously, it only receives data, and returns almost always 0.

If I make workaround like:
- I leave webservice as plain odl ejb3 :), but not a Seam component
- I create a Seam/MDB
- then I dispatch every data posted to webservice to a queue, and process it in Seam/MDB

will I be able to @In application scoped components in MDB? Because in reference docs I read (3.5.2):
anonymous wrote : Message-driven beans may not be bound to a Seam context. Nor do they have access to the session or conversation state of their "caller". However, they do support bijection and some other Seam functionality.

Anybody, will that work?

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102340#4102340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102340