[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Serialization Exclusions

andres.testi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 14:50:44 EST 2007

Hi people:

In order to avoid the declaration of DTOs when I try to send my bussines beans to another context (for example, retrieving beans with Remote EJB or Web Remoting). In order to check security constraints, I would like to exclude properties depending on the permissions of the user logged on, mixin the way as @WebRemote and @Restrict works. I would like to annotate my Entities in the next way:

@Name("person")
class Person implements Serializable{

   @SerializeWhen("#{s:hasPermission('manager')}")
   List getFriends(){....}

}

We can detect "Serialization Gateways", like an EJB remote call or WebRemote call, and perform an implicit invocation of a "serializeWithRestrictions()" method to serialize only the permissed properties.

Are there a way to perform a checking like this in Seam?

Thank You!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102329#4102329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102329