[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - How to Delete jms queue

shankha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 23:52:49 EST 2007

I have a problem to delete jms queue.

I created a jms queue in my jboss. I write following entries in the jbossmq-destinations-service.xml file in the jboss-4.2.1.GA\server\default\deploy\jms  location to create a queue.

Entry for RFID_COMMAND_Q
------------------------------------
<mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
  | 	 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=RFID_COMMAND_Q">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager</depends>
  |     <attribute name="MessageCounterHistoryDayLimit">-1</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="SecurityConf">
  |       <security>
  |         <role name="guest" read="true" write="true"/>
  |         <role name="publisher" read="true" write="true" create="false"/>
  |         <role name="noacc" read="false" write="false" create="false"/>
  |       </security>
  |     </attribute>
  |   </mbean>

Now I send some messages to the queue.There is no listener to the queue.
After that I remove the entry form the file to delete the queue and restart the jboss and find no RFID_COMMAND_Q.

But when I again put the entry in the file and write a listener to the RFID_COMMAND_Q I find I got all the messages what I send to the queue befeore delete the queue ?

Is the queue is not deleted or - I have to delete some other entries also ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102398#4102398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102398