[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Strange ClassCastException in OptimisticCreateIfNotExist

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 09:13:56 EST 2007

Re Options, as a general rule, I recommend not creating and caching the options.  Options are meant for single use only, and should not be reused as I cannot guarantee that the option is not modified/reset during the course of a call.  If you want to reuse an Option object, make sure you reset() it and then set parameters as needed before each call.

But that is probably not what is causing your problem.

Your last few statements/observations are very interesting, regarding the size of the map and the fact that the CCE happens on the remote node only (am I correct?).  Let me try a few things here, it could have to do with the marshalling algorithm used to marshall payloads (I don't simply serialize them, for performance reasons).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102549#4102549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102549