[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - how to dynamically change URL where client is connecting to?

sodik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 09:19:26 EST 2007

Hi *,

I have generated wsdl file of service I want to call. The service is fixed but I don't know where this service will be located.

Is there an option how to generate client classes that I can use runtime URL parameter that specifies where the client is connecting to?

Only solution I found out is to load wsdl from each of those services (runtime) and there will be the good url. Is there possibility to skip downloading wsdl each time I want to connect to other host?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102552#4102552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102552