[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - bind datatype javax.xml.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendar to jav

tpawankumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 07:05:09 EST 2007

Hi All,

When i generated schema classes from jaxb 2.1.5.It generated XMLGregorianCalendar data type for xml type xsd:date.Then i changed my schema adding inline annotations and binded the XMLGregorianCalendar  to Calendar.Following is the code that i have added in my schema.

	<xsd:annotation><xsd:appinfo>
  | 	    <jaxb:globalBindings>
  | 	      <jaxb:javaType name="java.util.Calendar" xmlType="xsd:date"
  | 	        parseMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.parseDate"
  | 	        printMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.printDate"
  | 	        />
  | 	    </jaxb:globalBindings>
  |   </xsd:appinfo></xsd:annotation>

But When i generated the client stubs using wsconsume from the WSDL it is still generating XMLGregorianCalendar data type.

So my question what should i do to bind the data type XMLGregorianCalendar  to Calendar in client side stubs,
but i should not change the WSDL.

Please help me.

Thanks
Pavan