[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Consistent copies of replicated cache?

dnielben do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 11:51:53 EST 2007

Hi,

How does jbosscache guarantees consistency of replicas?

Example: If I have one cache C1 on host H1 and I execute:

C1.put("/a/b", "Key1", "1");
C1.put("/a/b", "Key1", "2");

All the replicatec caches are going to see the two events in the same order or it could happen that some replicated caches will see the events in a different order and then I will have inconsistent replicated caches?

Do I have to change the stack of protocols in to have such guarantee? for example using a total order of events?

Thanks,
Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102621#4102621

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102621