[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Packaging Hibernate Mapping Files and persistence.xml

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 10:57:42 EST 2007

I haven't tried using the mapping-file element in any of my applications, yet, so i might not be of great help. Could you try adding the exclude-unlisted-classes attribute to the persistence.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <persistence xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
  |              xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |              xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd"
  |              version="1.0">
  |     <persistence-unit name="rb">
  |         <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
  |         <jta-data-source>java:/RBDBPool</jta-data-source>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/userprofile/hbm/userprofile.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/accesscontrol/hbm/accesscontrol.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/benchmark/hbm/rb/benchmark.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/immunisation/hbm/immunisation.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/performance/hbm/performance.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/portfolio/hbm/portfolio.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/portfoliometadata/hbm/portfoliometadata.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/pricing/hbm/rb/pricing.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/report/hbm/report.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/riskfactor/hbm/riskfactor.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/riskfactorschema/hbm/riskfactorschema.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/statistics/hbm/statistics.xml</mapping-file>
  |         <mapping-file>com/pioneer/riskbudgeting/dao/strategyattribute/hbm/strategyattribute.xml</mapping-file>
  |
  | <exclude-unlisted-classes/>
  |
  |     </persistence-unit>
  | </persistence>

Also, can you post the output of the following steps:

- From the command prompt, go to the folder containing your persistence archive (the 20.rb-ejb.jar).
- Run

jar -tf 20.rb-ejb.jar

Post the output here. That will show us how the jar is packaged.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102604#4102604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102604