[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 18:32:33 EST 2007

I don't think it is hard to get right, I've had no problem in apps I've seen when consulting or written prior to working for JBoss.

Yes, you may well find that most links are propagation="none" - if your user navigates away from his current workspace/task then you are likely to want to not propagate the conversation.

Now, if you actually posted a solid use case for your problem, perhaps we can help you...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102715#4102715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102715