[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Removing GWT 1.3 support in Seam 2.0+?

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 02:34:49 EST 2007

I would love to drop GWT 1.3 support, as it would mean I can get rid of a bunch of nasty reflection code that is necessary to support it.  However I think it's a little too soon to get rid of it yet as some of our users may still be using GWT 1.3 (for whatever reasons).

Perhaps we should aim at supporting just the latest production version, and deprecating support for the previous version.  This way we can deprecate 1.3 support immediately, and remove it when 1.5 is released (which if we're lucky will be backwards compatible with 1.4).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102791#4102791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102791