[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - SessionSynchronization handling bug?

ksobolev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 06:07:25 EST 2007

Hi

I wrote a funny SFSB which implements SessionSynchronization and tries to kill itself in afterCompletion:

  | .. afterCompletion() {
  |   sessionContext.getEJBObject().remove();
  | }

However, JBoss gets very upset about it:

  | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already committed. TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=kos/2590, BranchQual=, localId=2590]
  |         at org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.registerSynchronization(TransactionImpl.java:633)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.register(StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:182)

Isn't it a spec violation? It says that SessionSynchronization methods must run with an unspecified transaction context.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102848#4102848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102848