[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment exception...

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 10:56:41 EST 2007

"ManWithoutFace" wrote :
  | I'm using Ant in IDE Eclipse Europe.

Are you sure Eclipse/Ant is not using a different JDK version for compiling your classes? The output you posted looks fine to me as long as the same version of java is being used by Eclipse/Ant to compile your classes. I suspect Eclipse might be using a different version.

I dont have Eclipse open in front of me right now, but if i remember correctly, the Project -> Java Compiler -> Compiler Compliance level gives you an option of specifying the version of Java you want your compiled files to be compliant with. Set it to Java version 5. I believe Ant uses these properties along with the JDK set in Eclipse Workspace->Preference settings to compile the classes.

Let us know how it goes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102961#4102961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102961