[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question about SeamTest

seamdev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 11:17:16 EST 2007

 I have tried seam integration testing in past and have not been able to get it working. Support about it was also not strong on forums so we are using other tools to do integration test.

 If there is some significant improvement in seam 2 ga, I am interested in using seam integration test. May be we should have a poll to see how many people have been able to successfully use integration test?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102982#4102982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102982