[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Connection caching

dolanp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 11:30:55 EST 2007

Hello all.  We are currently using Spring heavily in our development and are also trying to migrate to JBoss with JBoss Messaging as our JMS delivery system.  I have seen the article on the wiki by Tim Fox that recommends against using JMSTemplate in general with JBoss Messaging and I was wondering if there is a preferred or recommended way of reliably caching connections for JMS.  We have run into some trouble using some of the Spring JMS functionality already and we are considering writing our own connection caching system if there is not already an availble open source system that does this.  I looked a bit at Jencks but it looks like it is geared more towards ActiveMQ.  Can that be integrated with JBoss Messaging easily?

Thanks for any suggestions and/or information!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102992#4102992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102992