[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Unable to access files from a different CMS Repository via U

cybershastri2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 15:29:14 EST 2007

Hi,

I have created my own CMS portlet which allows me to create folders and upload files into a repository (not the portal default repository). This portlet is not deployed on the default portal but on a custom portal.
I am unable to access the files stored in my repository like the way i can access the files stored under default portal CMS repository. Example, accessing http://localhost:8080/portal/content/default/images/logo.gif shows me logo.gif image. I want to know what I need to do to access contents of my repository.

Let me know if I need to clarify something.

Regards,
Shastri.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103085#4103085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103085