[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 17:52:01 EST 2007

Hi Pete,

Thank you so much for your patiently responding my questions. In fact, I have an idea to use conversation browse bean. User can browsing the search results, then he/she can either create a new instance or edit an existing instance through another conversation bean from the browsing page. After he/she finishes, the user can go back the previous conversation browse bean. However, I couldn't get it work. The codes are as following. Thank you very much in advance.
StudyBrowserAction.java at Stateful
  | @Name("studyBrowser")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | public class StudyBrowserAction implements StudyBrowser {
  |
  |    @Begin (id="browing-study")
  |    public void find() {
  |       page = 0;
  |       queryStudy();
  |    }
  |
  |    @Begin(join=true)
  |    public void nextPage() {
  |       page++;
  |       queryStudy();
  |    }
  |
  |    @Begin(join=true)
  |    public void previousPage() {
  |       page--;
  |       queryStudy();
  |    }
  |
  |    private void queryStudy() {
  |    }
  |
  |    @Remove
  |    public void destroy() {}
  | }

StudyEditorAction.java

  | @Stateful
  | @Name("studyEditor")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | public class StudyEditorAction implements StudyEditor {
  |
  |    @Begin(id="create-study"
  |    public String createStudy() {
  |    }
  |
  |    @Begin(id="edit#{study.id}")
  |    public void editStudy() {
  |    }
  |
  |    @Begin(join=true)
  |    public void create() {
  |    }
  |
  |    @Begin(join=true)
  |    public void update() {
  |    }
  |
  |    @End
  |    public void done() {
  |    }
  |
  |    @End
  |    public void cancel() {}
  |
  |    @Remove
  |    public void destroy() {}
  | }
xhtml page:<h:selectInputText id="studyBrowsing" />

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103125#4103125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103125