[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS with Seam 2.0...

garypinkham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 22:49:07 EST 2007

"hugo_th02" wrote : Hi, garypinkham
  | You should use seam-gen to create seam project then import it into eclipse, because it seems there's problem with jboss tools when creating seam ejb project. Or you can try the lastest build of jboss tools, but i've not tried yet...
  | Hope this help...
  |
  | Hugo.

Thanks.. I;'ll try that tomorrow.   FYI..  I did use the latest JBoss Tools (nov 7th build).   That seems to have created all the projects fine..   I reversed entities from the DB.. modified the authenticator etc.. All works fine.. I get the site up and running..  Just the Web Services have been an issue..   Anyways I think I'm going to switch it to a single WAR project..  I really don't need the EJBs for this experiment..

Gary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103152#4103152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103152