[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: WebServices and EAR with Seam

garypinkham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 10:14:30 EST 2007

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : Have you read the web services chapter in the Seam reference docs?

Another bit that is confusing is where to put the Web Services.   When I created the project in eclipse I get two source directories.. One for Model and one for actions.   I ran the wsconsume and out it's output into the action src directory.   But including the I put the web services impl class into the web.xml (as recommended on the jboss docs but not chapter 20 of the seam docs) I get a class not found due to the classes not being in /web-inf/classes but instead in /web-inf/dev.   All that makes it a bit confusing as to what to put where..

I have a feeling that I'm missing something important (and probably obvious) and I'm doing this completely wrong..

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103283#4103283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103283