[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: trouble getting correct SFSB-instance in WAR-deployment

axismundi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 10:55:18 EST 2007

"waynebaylor" wrote : when you save the sfsb are you using the same attribute name for all clients?

yes, I used the same string for saving the SFSB-instance in the HTTP-session.
This is the job of the web-container to seperate web-sessions against each other and should not be involved in this problem.
Also, like I pointed out before, even when the web-client is requesting the SFSB-instance (using JNDI-lookup) for the FIRST time, this instance is not the correct one.

I think I am missing some basic point here.... but I wonder which one ;-)
I did not find anything in the Wiki and neither in the AS Guide.
I still suspect that the JNDI configuration/mapping is bad. Can somebody have a look, pls.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103302#4103302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103302